Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Amsterdam: the sites

Amsterdam Is the busiest city I've been in. I've been to a number of big cities in the world and I've never felt as cramped as I did here. This is Dam Square.

There is also the largest Anglican Church in The Netherlands.

 

The home of Anne Frank can be found in Amsterdam.

 

It has a beautiful train station.

 

We took a canal tour and my favorite part was when we learned that all the buildings has hooks for hoists outside to get furniture upstairs. They have been in these buildings since they were built. Due to the nature of building on small plots of land, straight up, they made the stair cases very compact. You can see them in the top most part of these buildings.

There were a lot of bikes and cats.

 

And of course we saw tulips!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment