Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

Happy Birthday Michelle

My birthday happened to fall on a Friday this year. I planned a night of bowling and pizza in Malmö. About 20 friends came out to celebrate with me.

 

Alex and Emma

 

 

 

I didn't win in my group of bowlers, but I came in 3rd, not terrible. Pizza was just down the road two blocks. I was looking for real Italian pizza. There is a lot of pizza here, but mostly you find it in kebab restaurants. The middle eastern pizza is just not the same. I found an Italian restaurant ran by real Italians and it was delish!

 

 

Johan, Chris, Matt, and Owen

 

The crew

 

Salami, jalapeños, and feta
 
A very Zoë face and a very Andrew face
A very Zoë face and a very Andrew face

 

The Sunday after, Alex invited us over to her apartment in Copenhagen for brunch. She made a fantastic eggs benedict with homemade English muffins. She has a super cute apartment.

 

 


We decided Charlie needed a trip to the big city and he loved it. He got bus rides and trains rides, which makes him happy.

 

 

It was a perfect birthday weekend!

 

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing bday weekend!!! It looks so fun and that pizza looked amazing.

    ReplyDelete