Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Thanksgiving

We hosted the second annual Everett Thanksgiving this weekend. Last year was pretty chaotic, so we downsized to 12 this year. On my way home from work one day last week I stopped by the butcher and ordered a turkey. What I thought was a turkey in the case turned out to be a goose, so ordering seemed the right thing to do. Friday I left work a little early and went to get my turkey, 12 lbs and $60.

In true Southern American style we deep fried it. Even though everyone had seen it last year, it still amazed. This year we names the turkey Gunilla.

 

Chris and I did most of the cooking except for a delicious butternut squash soup from Zoƫ and Alex. We had all the usual suspects, turkey, stuffing, potatoes, gravy, cranberries and a few others too.

The food was tasty and we were all stuffed.

Even Charlie was happy. He loves party nights because he gets tons of attention.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment