Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

Summer??

According to people who can read and speak Swedish, it was still summer here till this week. Swedish meteorology says it is summer till it's below 50 5 days in a row. The Swedes and I have a very different view of what summer is. It's been between 45 and 55 for two months now, and the trees look like this...

 

 

But nonetheless, I will bid it adieu. So goodbye to sun, which inspired me to ride my bike to work,

 

...and to meet Chris for ice cream in Stortorget.

Goodbye to warmer temps that inspired awesome pool parties,

...and playing hooky from work to meet Chris in Copenhagen.

Goodbye to dry weather which inspired last minute BBQs,

...and outdoor lunches.

Goodbye to after work picnics,

 

...and beautiful sunsets.

I'll be anxiously awaiting your return next year.

Hello to boots and scarves and sweaters. Hello to November, one month from December, the month that takes us back home to the US!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment